Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My days with Emery

 Emery can be such a pill, she is super stubborn and independent, making many moments throughout the day difficult. But I really enjoy the days with her too, she can be so entertaining, and I know my days would be so boring without her around. 

She loves, loves to help with the laundry, but before we fold, her favorite thing to do is crawl in the basket of warm clothes and pretend it's her bubble bath. 
Nothing like having a bath in everyone's underwear.


She also regularly raids my jewelry box and adorns herself lavishly.
While she looks stunning, I have to watch her though so it doesn't turn up missing and a couple of necklaces have been returned hopelessly tangled. 

Never a dull moment with her around.

2 comments:

grandma race said...

You gotta love her! Warm clothes out of the dryer do feel good. She looks lovely in your jewelry!

Unguren said...

I wonder if it is the last child? Penny is very head strong, to the point of where I want to leave her on the corner sometimes. But then there are times when they are loving and sweet and funny and it just seems to make up for all of the crazy...so...I totally get it.