Friday, May 25, 2012

My favorites on Friday ( or my favorite show of the week)

We are slowly getting back to normal around here. I am getting around better day by day, the process just requires a lot of patience, which I seem to run short on often. But being slow and gimping around wasn't going to stop me from attending the biggest show of the week, Hailey kindergarten graduation. I can hardly believe that it came around so fast. Where did the school year go?

I am not going to lie, I had to stop myself from tearing up. She was just so excited to be up there singing and the songs were just so cute.  She has had such a great year and we are both going to miss kindergarten. 

 I love how the kids suddenly get embarrassed when they enter and realize how many people are there watching them. It was perfect though because they only had the graduations for one class at a time so it was a little less overwhelming.

 Emery was pretty proud of Hailey too.
Hailey and her teacher Mrs. Moore.
 We are going to miss her so much. I have loved going into Hailey's class and working with her. She just has so much fun with the kids and is just amazing. I have told her that she needs to stay put until I get Emery through kindergarten.

1 comment:

grandma race said...

Congratulations Miss Hailey. I wish Papa and I could have been there! xoxox