Some of the books I have read recently
Heaven is here- I already read her blog, but the book was so good. Such an amazing story of overcoming tragedy and amazing strength.
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt.- this was our latest book club read. I really enjoyed it and it had some fun characters.
The Midwife- a memoir of a young midwife in England during the 1950's. There were a couple of parts I could have lived without, but I really enjoyed reading this one as well. It was very interesting and I had a hard time putting it down.
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn- one of my favorites so far. It's a classic, but I had never heard of it. I loved, loved it.
I also love the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I am anxiously waiting for the next book in May. But I recently read the two from the Infernal Devices series based on the Mortal Instruments series. These were really, really good. I may have even liked them better than the mortal instruments series.
Have you read anything good recently?


4 comments:
I love when people post the books they read. I'm looking forward to summer when everything just seems to slow down and I actually have time to read. Loved A tree Grows in Brooklyn but can't remember much, maybe I'll have to reread and I've definitely marked the others as books to read. Thanks for sharing.
Read on, friend. Read on.
So very impressed! thanks for the great book suggestions
Thanks for the book suggestions. Did you read the mortal instruments because of me? Say yes and then I will feel good that I suggested them. :)
Post a Comment