Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthday events

 We started Hailey's birthday celebrations on Friday by taking cookies to her school. She was so excited about it. I love her for this, she gets so excited about everything and is so easy to please. She has just been on cloud 9 and has had a permanent smile all weekend. 

Saturday, Corey and I, took her out to eat and then we went and picked out a new dress for her to wear to church on her birthday. She was telling everyone at the restaurant that it was her birthday, but when they brought her dessert and sang to her she couldn't figure out how they knew. She was just so surprised.





She really wanted a pet, but I told her that was kinda out of the question so she better think of something else. I think she still held out hope, but seemed to be happy with gifts anyway.  She got a fun little RV for her dollhouse and it's been a huge hit.  She also wanted art supplies. So she got those and a new box of crayons. I don't know if it gets much better than a brand new box of sharp crayons?!!
 We ended the day with her requests of strawberry cake and neapolitan ice cream.


2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Great pics, Lindsey. She is growing into an intelligent, accomplished and beautiful young lady. AHHH! :)

Unguren said...

Crazy, just crazy. Happy Birthday to her.

I wouldnt get our kids a pet either if they asked, so it is nice that you can appease her with crayons.