Friday, March 2, 2012

My favorites on Friday

Emery hasn't felt well all week and now Carter is actually down with it too. While she usually wears me out, I have missed her spunkiness this week. While I was cooking dinner the other night she was just sitting on the kitchen floor begging to be held. Those are the time I wish I was an octopus so I could just hold her, cook dinner, and help with homework at the same time.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love it when my kids are sick because they slow down so much I do get to hold them or talk to them and do nice things for them. I hope they all feel better soon (and the rest of you don't fall ill too.)

Kati said...

Poor girl! We've had all that at our house too. I just took Jaedyn to the doctor last Tuesday and she had an ear infection, eye infection, and allergies...no fun!!