Monday, March 12, 2012

I can't stop

Instead of blogging I have been doing this...

....painting. Once I got started I couldn't stop. With the whole new kitchen table purchase, I needed to repaint the chairs. I have painted all of them and then moved on to more things. I look around my house and see so many more things I could change. Last week I repainted the chairs in the living room and an end table. I am now working on recovering the seats.
 I moved on to a lamp, the little decor filler balls ( I don't know what the proper name for those things are?!) and some picture frames.
 Then after begging for awhile, I convinced or really just made Corey repaint the living room wall. I loved my gold wall, but after 6 years of looking at it, I have been really ready for a change in that room for awhile, so the gold has gone neutral.

Corey just can't understand why anything has to be changed, but I think a little change is good every now and then.
Now I am off to open another can of spray paint.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Paint always makes things prettier and mixes things up!

Kimber said...

Love that blue, it's similar to our buffet!

Jaime Lynne said...

And now we need some after pictures. Can't wait!

Unguren said...

I love the blue color on the side table.

Blake's mom spray paints everything. She swears by it.