My favorite little brother
Yesterday was my brother Nick's birthday. He said he wanted a blog post. I don't know if he even reads my blog, but who am I to deny a birthday request.
I had to do some digging for pictures, but I managed to come up with a good one. I have nothing recent though. I do have some good videos of him showing his dancing skills, but I am saving those for bribery purposes.
Nick is a fun guy, I always have a good laugh when he is around. Unfortunately that doesn't happen enough since he lives across the country. My kids love him too and refer to him as the my "toy maker" brother. He does makes some pretty cool toys so that is a great compliment.
So even though I was a day late with his birthday request, I hope he managed to have a great day anyway.
(P.S. Nick- Brendan says he doesn't want a yo-yo for his birthday, he wants you to make him a big wooden sword. I told him he wouldn't be able to lift it. And just because I came through on your birthday request does not mean you need to grant his, please!)

1 comment:
Nick is definitely your most faithful reader. I used to pinch him when he'd use my Google Reader to read your posts, because then I would miss them. Oh, and speaking of pinching, that's what Nick's doing in the picture.
Sorry Brendan, your yo-yo is already made. But start up a list for Christmas 2013.
Post a Comment