My parents came for a visit this past weekend. We all love having company, but of course, the girls especially love to play with Grandpa. One of the favorite things was playing hide and seek. Always interesting with little kids.
This is where my dad hid on one of the rounds.
The girls could not find him and were looking everywhere. I was laughing so hard I could hardly take the picture and my dad was laughing making the curtains shake, but they still walked right by.
They eventually caught on, but it took quite awhile.
Of course, Emery hid there every round after.
2 comments:
So funny. Our kids always hide in the same spots too. I can't figure out why the game is fun when you always know where someone is but, it is fun for them so I suppose that is all that matters.
That is absolutely HILARIOUS! Taylor always loves to hide in the craziest places from Ben, and then jump out to scare him after he walks by a few times. Looks like Grandpa is a super fun type. No wonder your girls love him so much!
Post a Comment