Hailey brings home all kinds of creations from school each day. This black cat hat is one of my favorites.
If she is not making stuff at school, she is making stuff at home. She is constantly coloring, cutting, and using up every piece of paper we have. Honestly, between her and Emery, every single page of every notebook has some masterpiece on it. I even have to take the supplies away at meal time to get her to eat, it may be getting out of hand.
Carter will have his last regular season game this weekend. It is going to be missed around here. It has been such a good thing for him.
Even if he is not at practice, he is running drills and playing games with the younger kids. Emery and Brendan are usually happy to participate.
Emery started running a fever yesterday and spent the whole day laying around. She is a little better today, but not by much. She has tried desperately to play, but it has proved to be too much.
4 comments:
You are throwing off the groove posting on a Monday... Yikes =)
Emery is too cute...
My boys, Riley and Ben have been creating things a lot lately too. I don't mind it until I see the mess they leave, and then I do. I love the hat.
Love all the crafts. Easton has been way into everything creative these days too. He introduces himself as "The Artist" to people.
Your life looks like it is a wee bit crazy at times...just like mine.
Laney always wants to "cut" stuff. Truth be told I hate picking up all of the little paper/material scraps that are left everywhere.
Post a Comment