Friday, October 14, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

I can't believe I haven't posted for a whole week. Things just aren't that exciting around here. We are doing the same old things, running back and forth, but none of it seems exciting enough to post. I haven't even been taking that many pictures.


I have been fairly productive though. I cleaned out and organized the closet underneath my stairs. Man, it needed it and looks so much better. I also went through all the clothes bins, sorted and relabeled them and filled up 4 boxes for DI. But still none of that makes for exciting blogging either even if it does make me a little giddy to look at and organized closet.

But today there is something happening that is definitely blog worthy. It's Corey's birthday. Our favorite husband and dad. 

Favorite team mate
 Our favorite tooth puller
 favorite wrestling buddy
 favorite lap to cuddle in
He is just our favorite all around.

Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Smith said...

Finally~ =)

Shadoe said...

Happy Birthday Corey!! I just love your posts. Thanks for sharing.