Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Around here lately...

Emery has taken to packing her own backpack, and of course the purse is still never far, and carrying it around the house. She will just find a spot somewhere and unpack her load and create masterpieces. Although yesterday she packed a glue stick and she mistakenly thought was chapstick.  I was surprised her lips weren't stuck together. Thank goodness that stuff is non toxic.
This happened a while ago, but Brendan lost his other front tooth. I seriously just love a toothless grin, it just gives me a little laugh every time I see it.  

 This also happened awhile ago, but Kayden did receive some scout award for stuff he completed at scout camp over the summer. I still am amazed he survived a week let alone getting anything else done. But he sure loved every minute of it.
 And of course, every Saturday there is plenty of football. Two weeks ago his team had their first win. They needed that boost and played really well. This week they really played well too, pulled off some amazing plays and catches, but lost by one point. It was disappointing, but they are improving so much and it makes for some really exciting games. I really love watching them.  Carter takes his blocking seriously and usually moves his opponent clear off the field.

2 comments:

Unguren said...

Sounds like life is plucking along like it should be.

Jaime Lynne said...

I like posts like this. I think these are the ones I most enjoy looking back on and reading later. True life is lived in between the big blog posts. TFS!