Excited guest of honor
The guests
Having cake and eating it too
Games, playing, and presents
When we decided to build our house, I loved that we would have our own neighborhood park. I envinsioned how fun it would be to have parties and family events there. That has not really happened. Since three of my kids have birthdays in June and one in January, it has not really worked to use the park. I told Hailey we were going to have a party for her awhile ago just so I could use the park. I let her invite a bunch of kids and we had a lot of fun. We played horse,horse pony, did a hat toss, and played a little bingo. She got a lot of great presents and I spent two hours getting all those presents out of their packaging. She is still talking about it and has started planning her next party.



4 comments:
Her outfit is adorable! Happy birthday again to Hailey!
Good job on the cake! Such a cute girl.
How cute is that! Love the invite and that pic of her in the doorway is great!
I love her outfit and hair. Very cute. Looks like it was a fun party!
Post a Comment