Tuesday, February 2, 2010

$10 difference

I have always been a fan of Target. When I have been stuck in the house, had a bad day, or just have a little time to kill, Target is the rememdy for it all. I love to go there puruse all the isles, thinking about  what I could do with everything I find and, of course, check all the clearance racks.

My kids bathroom has needed a shower curtain since we moved in. I decorated it right away except for that. I just have never found one I wanted to buy. It was never really a big deal, just one of those things that I figured when I happened to see one I would get it. Target took care of that need. And for only $10. Now I just don't know how long I will be able to resist the matching rugs and towels. I can  already imagine how they will look.
And it matches so well with the pictures already on the wall. What a shock, they came from Target as well.


7 comments:

Unguren said...

I heart Target. I have noticed that the sale racks here suck. So sad.

I like the shower curtain. I think matching towels would be cute. Or you could just do solid colors too. Oh the options.

Kati said...

I love the clearance racks at Target. Every time I go there, no matter what for, they call out my name and I don't ignore them. I usually always find something good, just check out Jaedyn's closet!

Chelsey said...

Whoever doesn't love Target must be crazy....the shower curtain looks great!

Lara said...

I love Target, I love a good deal at Target, and I love running into friends at Target! How many times have we run into eachother?! Target is the best!

Unknown said...

Target is the best. Ace can't handle how much I go there...especially because he builds them for work during the day and then I drag him to shop at them at night.

Rebecca said...

Cute bathroom!

Rebecca said...

Cute bathroom!