I am really behind, on a lot of things, but I am a few weeks behind on this. Emery hit the 5 month mark at Thanksgiving, but I feel that I have been trying to get caught up on everything since then. I did manage to get a few shots of her.
She has grown so much all of the sudden. She is still really smiley and loves to watch her brothers and sister play. Is stubborn about how she sleeps and is able to laugh freely. She is not too interested in eating yet, but is certainly not starving. And unfortunately still hates riding in the car when it's dark. Has had her first ear infections and is still battling to get rid of them ( one of the reasons I am so behind, you can't do much with a sick baby). Still is a super good baby though and we are just enjoying her.
I get a lot of people telling me that she doesn't look the same as my other kids. I actually see a little bit of all of them in her, but I thought it would be fun to look at a few pictures and compare...
...I still see a lot of similarities.

6 comments:
Wow, she is looking a lot older all of the sudden. And I think she looks like your other daughter a little. Hope she feels better soon.
Beautiful baby! All of your kids were beautiful babies. Love your header too!
She looks "Barlow" to me!
Like I've said before, she is a doll and you are super mom!!
She is too cute, and I do see similarities in your other kids and her!
P.S. I knew you weren't serious. I am serious about trying eachother's though, I am always up for a good cookie recipe!! :)
Boy, your kids definitely look like siblings, that's for sure! Very cute pictures. Oh, and you're still ahead of me in my behind blog. I still haven't done anything from Thanksgiving on.
Post a Comment