We did a little pumpkin carving...
...got all dressed up...
(A fresh flower and a creepy clone)
(Master of mad potions, brown horse named "Bones", and a Hogwarts honor student)
...and got way too much candy!!
( We all had a good time. In the past, I have tried to convince my kids to follow some kind of theme, but they just don't always go for it. This year I didn't even try. It was kind of a free for all. Hailey was set on being a brown horse, so we had to get a little creative for that. But everyone was happy and really that's what is all about.)
8 comments:
I think all of their costumes turned out awesome! I especially loved Emery's! So Cute!
The older they get the harder it is too convince of our themes!!=) But they looked cute!!
Great costumes! Love the faces!
Hehe. Very cute!! I've always wanted to do themes, but it's never worked out.
We got too much candy too. We donated some to the Bishop's candy jar. I'm sure another donation will be made in the next couple of weeks.
I think this may be our last year with a theme but we will see. I keep trying to convince them to be what I want. So far it has worked. Kayden's costume totally fits him!
Oh and Well done Kayden on winning the election!
It would be hard to follow a theme with 5! Those days might be over! I know what you mean about WAY TOO MUCH candy--I hate it! (I especially hate when I find myself just eating piece after piece after piece . . . . uggghhhhh)
VERY cute costumes. Love them all! And such spooky pumpkins. Glad you had a good one!
What happened to Brenden being Swampfire?!? He even told me when he was over the other day that he was going to be something to be something "stinky" for Halloween. LOL!!! Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment