Emery actually hit the big 4 month mark last week, but since her doctor appointment wasn't until this week, I didn't want to post without her stats. I have to have them down somewhere or I am sure they would be forgotten.
{Emery at 4 months}
* 15 lbs 10 oz (90th percentile)*
* 15 lbs 10 oz (90th percentile)*
*27 in (off the charts now)*
*still loves her bath*
*is learning to tolerate riding in the car*
*eats her hands and attacks her binkey*
*getting better at naps, but prefers to sleep on her tummy*
*laughs but gets the hiccups when she does*
* is so smiley; she will smile at anyone*
*loves all her siblings*
*is still smothered with love constantly*
4 comments:
90th percentile?! What is that like?
Holy cow she is getting big! She catching up to Ty in length and height! By the way, I loved that Hailey wanted to be a brown horse...when I was 3 I was set on being a purple monster no matter what!
Seriously, I sooo want to munch on her cheeks!
what a cutie! :)
Post a Comment