Meet your new candidate for Treasurer...
Math is my pleasure
Vote Kayden for Treasurer
(he came up with that slogan on his own, impressed?)
He is so excited about this, I really hope he wins- I don't even care if it's by a landslide.
Meet your new candidate for Treasurer...
Math is my pleasure
Vote Kayden for Treasurer
(he came up with that slogan on his own, impressed?)
He is so excited about this, I really hope he wins- I don't even care if it's by a landslide.
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure he could get the female vote if you figured out some way to get that slogan on a hairbow.
He sooo has my vote!
That title fits him quite nicely.
Do I need to be a registered student to vote? :) Great slogan!
Tell him good luch from us!!!
I LOVE the slogan, seriously!
Post a Comment