Obsession? Maybe, maybe not
After having 3 boys, I was excited for all the fun stuff that comes with having a girl. So when Hailey came along, I had some hair stuff for her. I kept it all in the top bathroom drawer. Then when I found out we were having another little girl and I started seeing how easy it was to make some of the cute hair things. So I started to make a few things. Pretty soon the drawer was to full, so I hung a ribbon behind the door. Soon that was full, and now I am on my 5th ribbon. Now, I haven't made them all, but pretty close. I just can't help myself. When I buy them something I can't stop thinking about what kind of hair thing I could make to go with it. It might be an obsession, Corey thinks it is-he could be right , but I still am going to consider it just a hobby.
(They just make such good models- only fuels the obsession/hobby though)

9 comments:
I have that same obsession at my house...except I just buy them instead of making them. :) It is crazy how fast they add up, isn't it!? And I still will put an outfit on the girls and think "hmmm I need a new bow to go with this..."
WOW!!! You weren't kidding!!! Man I want a little girl again!!!
A girl can never have too many hair accessories. I'm obsessed with Jaedyn's hair bows and making her bracelets. She almost has one to match every outfit...Jaron helps me make them. Little girls are so much fun!
They are so cute, I don't think it's an obsession, I would go with hobble.
It is SO easy to become obsessed and make a ton! I am still making them for Rylee as well. I love having a girl! We should all get together sometime and make some!
Wow!! If I ever have a girl I'd love lessons!
Yeah I think you have gone above and beyond. You are my new hair bow hero.
Super cute!!! This is why I need another girl!!
ha ha, I'm the same way. Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment