Nothing ends the afternoon complaints of boredom faster than a little Playdough therapy. Something about that squishy stuff that somehow makes everything better.
While the kids are left entertained, I get to love on this little one-my own therapy.
Oh you are a good mom. I outlawed play dough awhile back. I just can't stand how no matter what you do it seems to end up EVERYWHERE. All over the floor, in the girls' hair, etc. I'm always picking up play dough a month later! Is there a secret that I'm missing? Maybe I need to try it again...they do love it so...(sigh)
Your little Emery is looking so alert! What a doll she is. Makes me excited. :)
6 comments:
I thnk its the play dough smell-it was always my favorite!
She is getting so big. Sigh.
Hailey's hair looks really cute.
Hey Syd has the shirt that Emery is wearing. Although any time I buy something from Old Navy I am taking the chance that your kids already have it.
Oh you are a good mom. I outlawed play dough awhile back. I just can't stand how no matter what you do it seems to end up EVERYWHERE. All over the floor, in the girls' hair, etc. I'm always picking up play dough a month later! Is there a secret that I'm missing? Maybe I need to try it again...they do love it so...(sigh)
Your little Emery is looking so alert! What a doll she is. Makes me excited. :)
Playdough is the best until it gets in your carpet.
I know this is not what your post is about--BUT, I love your daughters hair. The way you did it is super cute.
Post a Comment