Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We made it!!

Years!!


Corey and I celebrated our 13th anniversary yesterday. Last week he asked me if I wanted to go to lunch and if I could make arrangements for the kids, including the baby. I wondered where we were going because I will usually just bring the baby along. He called me in the morning to see what time he should make the reservation for ( a reservation?!, I was so excited to see where we were going.

He took me the the Top Of The World Lounge. It is at the top of the Stratosphere tower and the restaurant is on a rotating platform. While you are eating you get to see the entire valley. The view is amazing.


It was so much fun. I just was upset that I didn't have my camera, we took pictures with the phone, but they are never as good. After lunch, we went up to the observatory, we also did this on our honeymoon. It was a really great afternoon. That night Corey brought me a container of Ben and Jerry's mint cookie ice cream. So good! He really knows the way to my heart.

Thirteen years has come and gone so quickly. It just amazes me.

Here's to many more years!!



7 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Happy 13 years! What a great lunch surprise! I love eating up there even though the rotating platform can make me sick if I sit backwards. You didn't sit backwards, did you?

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unguren said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a lovely time.

emcghee said...

Also one of my favorite ice creams!

Erin said...

What a fun way to spend your anniversary. Big points for your husband. Kenny and I just celebrated our 12th.

Weren't we just newly married and hanging out together doing "the block?" :)

Katie said...

Your ice cream selection is the best! Happy Anni!

Rebecca said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like a wonderful anniversary!!!