Friday, September 11, 2009

More of Emery

I realize that my last post contained only pictures of Emery, but my friend Shadoe took these great pictures of her and I just had to share.


There were many, but here are a few favorites...


While I was looking at them, Carter was also looking over my shoulder and asked if I could print some of them for him to hang on the wall of his room. That is going to be the problem though, deciding which ones to print and put where. Decisions, decisions.

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Very cute! The flower headband is adorable. Would Emery be offended if Zackary showed up to primary with the same one on his head?!

Kati said...

So cute! I can't wait to see how Jaedyn's turned out, although she didn't want to sleep very well for Shadoe.

Lara said...

They turned out beautiful! Isn't Shadoe awesome? I love them!

nena said...

CUTE!!!! Your kids are just getting so big. I wish Tate was in Kindergartin so bad, next year!!! Just wanted to say hi!!!!!

thecustercrew said...

She is too cute. Shadoe did a great job.