Friday, August 14, 2009

Grandpa's girls

My kids love their grandparents and love to have them visit or go to visit them. But Hailey is especially in love with her "Papa". She just can't get enough of him. However, this last trip, Emery was able to get in some good bonding time. My dad would take her every evening so I could get all the other kids bathed and ready for bed. It gave me a break, Emery was happy to be snuggled, and I think my dad kind of enjoyed it too. I think that Hailey might end up with some competition and just might have to share her "Papa".

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute!!! I always think it's so funny how little girls can wrap their grandpas and daddies around their little pinkie fingers.

My kids call my dad "Papa" too.

Erin said...

Too cute! Nothing like grandma and grandpa.

Jaime Lynne said...

These photos are so cute. Great collage!! Thanks for filling in on Sunday. I heard you had to do both primaries. I am sorry!

Lara said...

Those pictures are SO precious, I love them!

tiffcrockett said...

What the heck! Another little one?! I guess you have your basketball team, it's just coed. They are so cute. And I can't believe you have been to Utah and not found me. I will send you my # on your email. CALL ME NEXT TIME! I want to see you and your cute kids.:)

thecustercrew said...

Too Cute. What cute little girls.

Janette said...

Your dad has always been a favorite of babies and little kids! The pics are wonderful. Love the new header on your blog!

Frenchy! said...

What?? You changed your header?? haha I like your new one, too!
Great pics of your girls....very sweet! :) Gotta love girls!