To celebrate Pioneer Day, we decided to make a quick trip to Utah to visit Corey's family and celebrate with them. It was a lot of fun. The kids got to run free, play with all their cousins, and it was especially nice to get out of the heat for a couple of days. Here are a few of the things that we did.
{Went to the parade}
The boys even got to ride on a float. Great Grandpa Huntman turns 100 this year, so he had his own float. Hailey and Emery were still asleep and missed the whole thing, but the boys loved it and got a whole bunch of candy.
{Ran the races}
(Well Brendan was enjoying getting everybody else wet; he just didn't like it when he got wet.)
Corey also took the kids to the rodeo and they loved it. It was a nice break for everyone and kind of hard to leave. We, of course, made a stop in St. George to eat at Pizza Factory on the way home, no trip would be complete without that.



3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful trip to St. George. I am glad you decided to go! I think the collages are fantastic. I see what you mean about them being small. Perhaps they look bigger to me because my blog margins are smaller. Either way, they do look great!
That is a priceless picture of Brendan's wet face!! LOL!!!! Glad you had a good trip! :)
Pizza Factory ROCKS! :) I swear I gain 5 pounds from that place everytime I visit my fam. Fun Pioneer Day...it's always weird to me that life goes on as usual here!
p.s. Your little angel is too precious and I CAN'T BELIEVE you have time for blogging with a newborn...and so many other little ones to take care of! You're really making the rest of us look bad. Very bad.
Post a Comment