Monday, April 6, 2009

Movin' on Up


I actually bought Hailey this bed quite awhile ago, but we just had not gotten it put together. Corey's parents came to spend conference weekend with us, so we took advantage of having a extra pair of hands for all the lifting, rearranging, and assembling and got the bed put up. She has been so excited about it. I took her to target to pick up pink sheets and a new pillow and she could barely wait until bedtime. We don't have all her bedding yet, but she doesn't care. I worried how she would make the transition-the first night she did get up several times-I think it was just the novelty that she could get in and out, but last night I never heard a peep from her.




She also has picked up on the potty training thing really well. It took a couple of days for her to clue in to the whole process, but she hasn't had problems since. I guess my baby really isn't a baby anymore.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute bed. She looks really excited.

Shadoe said...

I LOVE LOVE the bed. I guess it is harder on the moms then the kids. The bedding is adorable. WAY TO GO!!!

Melissa said...

Cute bed, especially since you got it for such a killer deal!!! Way to go Hailey for being in a big bed, and catching onto the potty training thing!! You'll be ready for this new baby before you know it!

thecustercrew said...

She is getting so big. I need to have her set Conner straight on the whole potty training thing. Good Job Hailey!!!

Unguren said...

The bed is cute. So is her shirt.