This month is already flying by and I haven't been very good at documenting anything that we have been up to. Well, really there just hasn't been much going on. Carter did finish up his first-ever basketball season this past Saturday. I was really disappointed that is was already over. It was a lot of fun to watch and he was just starting to get the hang of it. His team did really well, he is just looking forward to playing again, and waiting for the team party on Saturday.
Sorry for the lousy pictures, my batteries were about to die and it was only time I didn't have new ones with me.
We also have been enjoying some great weather. When we walk to school in the morning, I even end having to take off my jacket. Hailey's picnic table, that she got for Christmas, even made it outside and she and Brendan have been enjoying some fine dining on the patio.
3 comments:
It has been nice weather lately! This is my favorite time of year in Vegas, the temp is perfect! My kids have loved going outside everyday and playing. It's wonderful!!
The weather has been nice. Now we just need to get back to walking and we will be set. Pretty soon it will be to hot to walk and you will be pregnant and not want to.
This is my favorite time of year in Vegas. I was always sad Steve missed it because he was inside doing taxes the whole spring.
Post a Comment