Lucky you! I still wish I had just one more girl, but six seems crazy to me so I'll settle for what I have. Perfect order too, three boys, two girls, can't beat that.
Congrats! I bet you are so excited. You always wanted a girl and now your going to have two. Looks like you handed over all your girls clothes a little too soon. Let me know if ya want um back. Although I'm sure you would just asoon go buy new ones.
AHHH! I have not read your blog for a while. YOU are having another Baby!!!! Crazy lady. I am so excited for you. I must visit next time I'm visiting my family in vegas. Your kiddies are huge.
11 comments:
YAY! That's perfect! If you're going to tack another little one onto the end, might as well be a little friend for your girl. Awesome!
YAY!!!
Lucky you! I still wish I had just one more girl, but six seems crazy to me so I'll settle for what I have. Perfect order too, three boys, two girls, can't beat that.
How exciting!! Congrats!
YAY!! Congrats!! I bet Hayley will love that!!
Sorry, I spelled Hailey wrong.
Congrats! That will be fun for Hailey! There is nothing like a sister:)
Congrats! I bet you are so excited. You always wanted a girl and now your going to have two. Looks like you handed over all your girls clothes a little too soon. Let me know if ya want um back. Although I'm sure you would just asoon go buy new ones.
Congrats!!! A sister is always a good thing, I know I would die without mine, and having them that close is always nice to.
AHHH! I have not read your blog for a while. YOU are having another Baby!!!! Crazy lady. I am so excited for you. I must visit next time I'm visiting my family in vegas. Your kiddies are huge.
Exciting!!! That is awesome! Very suprising!! We need to get together some time!
Post a Comment