Friday, February 13, 2009

If only!!

While we were running errands today, I stopped at the dry cleaners, Brendan could smell a nearby Jack in the Box and started asking if we could please go the Wendy's for lunch. I told him that we had a couple more places to go- he looked just a little disappointed. When we got back in the van he said to me, "Mom, I have a plan. Why don't you just drop off me and Hailey at Wendy's, I'll watch her, and you just go by yourself to the store."

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice? If it really were that simple!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Man, wouldn't that make things so much simpler if we could do that?!?! I could get a whole lot of errands done during that time!!! :) Kids are funny!

Shadoe said...

How cute was that?!? I love how little kids think. That is just one more reason why they are here for us.

Rebecca said...

Haha!! One day we will be able to do that and will probably be wishing for their younger days back. I love little kids!!

Unguren said...

That is a cute picture. I sometimes wish I could just have Gavin watch Laney and Canon for a minute while I went and did something....I am sure that would work out huh?!

Jaime Lynne said...

Adorable words from Brendan! I love it!