Monday, November 17, 2008

Is It April?!

I could have sworn it was April fool's day when the Bishop called me to meet with him, a week and a half ago, and asked me to be the new Primary president. Really, me, this could be interesting!!

10 comments:

Ginger said...

Lindsey, you're going to be amazing! Amy & I knew it had to be you a while ago....thus the constant texts bugging you about it. We wanted to see if you'd slip up, but to no avail. You're good at secrets ;).
We couldn't think of a better person to be in that position. I'm sure you feel overwhelmed and unfit, but wouldn't anyone?
I promise Trish & I will try to be quieter in order to try to make it a little easier on you. ;)
Congratulations!!!

Amber said...

You'll be fabulous! I don't know why you're worried. Anything you do you'll do great at.

Kirtsdeman said...

That is so awesome for you! I am sure you will be great!

Rebecca said...

I think you're gonna do great!!!! I agree with Ginger, there's no one better for the job!

goldmania said...

Funny Girl. You'll do great. (As long as your ward isn't as crazy as ours) JK! I think you'll love it.

Melissa said...

Believe it or not, I'm excited to go along for the ride!

In fact, I'm so grateful I don't have to teach every week anymore!! THANK YOU!!!!

Dez said...

Wow Lindsey! Good luck. You will do a great job!

Jaime Lynne said...

I am so excited to work with you. After the meeting last night I went to bed impressed and comforted. You are serving exactly where the Lord wants you to serve. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Kim said...

You will be great!! That is awesome!!

Christene said...

Woohoo! Who could be better. We all know you're awesome! :) I loved being Primary Prez. It's a wonderful job. You'll love it!