While I was working on the computer today, I heard Brendan and Carter in the kitchen. I didn't really pay much attention to what they were doing until I heard Carter explaining how he would have to carry Brendan across the room to show him how he could climb the walls like Spiderman. I was a little curious and went into the kitchen. Carter was folding big pieces of masking tape and putting them on Brendan's hands and feet. He really thought that would hold him and he would just be able to climb up the wall. Too bad, it would be a lot of fun though. When he realized it was not strong enough, he asked if he could use the duct tape.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
5 comments:
That is too funny! Kids think of the funniest things!
That is way funny, and kind of spooky. My 6 year old was pretending to climb the walls to be spiderman a few weeks ago. He is alos the one that love to look at you blog, because of your songs.
Thats Funny! I loved how they worked together to figure that out!
How funny. I love kids imaginations. If we could all have the faith that they do. :)
Brenden is so skinny, I surprised it didn't work.
Post a Comment