I worked on getting a post from our vacation done for about 2 1/2 hours yesterday and had just a couple of little things left to finish on it. I pulled it up after I got my kids to bed and it was being so slow. I thought it was the internet and finally gave up, shut off the computer, and went to bed. When I got back on today everything was working just fine until I went to edit that post. Everytime I pull it up it freezes. I'm so frustrated with it. I even tried deleting it and started over, but it still won't really work. So until I can figure it out I guess no one will know how much fun we had!! Is it just me or has anyone else had this problem?
1 comment:
Scan your computer for virus'. Shut it down and see if that makes a difference. If not, don't know. Maybe contact blogger.
Post a Comment