Here are my friends, Hannah and Julie, so excited to get to the race.
This picture is kind of random, but I just thought it was so funny that they had storm troopers there. Maybe they were meant to help the stragglers along. I thought my boys might find the picture amusing though. I carried my camera the whole race, but just never did get it out; another thing I will have to be better at next year.
I think we felt really motivated that day, or something, because when we were all done, the line for the shuttle bus was forever long- so we decided to just walk back to our car- we really wanted to do our part. It really was a lot of fun, it was great to get to talk with friends, and it was for a great cause all at the same time.
4 comments:
How fun! I miss you guys!
Very cool! I wish we would have seen you there! It would have been fun to catch up.
Good for you! I have never done one of those race for the cure walks. Sounds fun though.
Hey, Great job! Now your a pro and should come out here for the 30 mile one in October! We could drag each other along.
Post a Comment