Brendan finished up his first season of lacrosse. We have been done for a little over a week and he is going through withdrawals. This has been the first sport he has loved so much. I am so glad we found something for him and I truly loved it too.
His team was such a young team. Only four players on his team had even played before. They only had one win, but they sure fought hard. They had such heart and were just such a good group of boys. They all improved so much and worked hard to do so. Their coaches were just amazing too.
We went to the High School championship game where they league was also giving out all the season awards. Brendan's team was selected for the sportsmanship award for their whole division. These boys truly did earn it and it was so exciting for them.
Brendan is already asking about summer camps and carries his stick with everywhere. It may be a long wait until next season!!
4 comments:
The socks were a great idea.
I am glad he loved it so much! Go Brendan!
I am glad he loved it so much! Go Brendan!
i'm always amazed at how big some kids are out there. There's one picture where it looks like there is an adult on the field. Lacrosse looks fun.
Post a Comment