Wednesday, January 16, 2013

To my future daughter in laws

There is proof I did teach my boys how to clean-up around the house. They know how to wipe down the bathroom, dust, vacuum, load a dishwasher, and more.
 However playing suck face while vacuuming, they learned that all on their own.

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Really fun post, Lindsey! On a serious note, my mother-in-law told me after we were married that she had been praying specifically for me for years, even though she had yet to meet me. Asking the Lord to protect me and help me to make righteous decisions and grow in my testimony and prepare to be a wife to her son and a mother to her grandchildren. It has always stuck with me. We now do the same for our future in-laws. However, maybe I should start focusing on the more practical preparations. Zackary is a long way from being a helpful spouse. :)

grandma race said...

Some girl will be glad you taught them all those things one day.. well maybe not the suck face w/ the vaccum part

Unknown said...

I could seriously show you the SAME picture from my kids TODAY!!! Where do they get these things?

Chelsey said...

Thank you for giving that to me in a link. I did try and connect earlier but it didn't bring me here probably because of the 1 L thing. I love the vacuum pictures.

Unguren said...

I am sure some lady will appreciate this....suck face and all.