This past week has been a little crazy. I feel like we are always running, but this week just feels like it's been even more hectic. I have a huge list of things I need to get done, yet I don't feel like I am not getting much accomplished. Somethings I just don't feel motivated to do, like wiping out and cleaning my kitchen drawers and cabinets. Somehow that has stayed on the list for a long time, like months. A lot of things have just been pushed aside because I have to get our stake Cub Scout day camp planned. It's kind of a lot of work and I have no idea what I am doing really. How I ended up planning anything to do with scouts astounds me. Even though I have boys, I am clueless when it comes to scouts and not such a fan anyway. No one seems to understand that. Darn.
So while I have been trying to get scout tasks crossed off my list, Emery has been left to fend for herself.
Play dough is still always good entertainment for her.
This picture was obviously taken before the mess was made. She got 4 fresh, brand new containers for Christmas. She is down to one and it's a mix of all the colors. I don't even care, it's cheap and she will play all day with it. So long, in fact, that when we have to clean up it's already started to dry out. It's so worth the mess and hours of entertainment I will gladly replace it.
Another thing she loves to do.
This is helpful on the days I mop the floor, not so much when we feel the need to eat at the table.
The end of last week, the older boys were out of school early because of testing. She was so excited to have them around in the afternoon. She begged Carter to take her out on bikes everyday.
She seems to be getting along just fine entertaining herself. It's a good thing because I still have a lot to do on my lists. Let's hope some things start getting checked off pretty soon.
2 comments:
I am in scouts. Have been for awhile. I am a scout co-chair and I still have no idea what I am doing! Good luck.
I finally remembered to put your new blog address in my reader so now I'm all caught up to date on your lives! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And I can't wait until my kids can vacuum! :)
Post a Comment