Friday, August 10, 2012

My favorites on Friday

My new favorite toothless grin
Although I guess it's not really toothless. We noticed a couple weeks ago that all of the sudden there was a permanent tooth coming in behind Hailey's baby teeth. She was so excited and started trying to wiggle that baby tooth out. On the ride home from Utah last week, Hailey asked me if she could pull her tooth out, I didn't think she really would be able to, and sure enough she pulled it right out and handed it to me. So one tooth down, many more to go and the beginning of a forever changed smile.

3 comments:

grandma race said...

I hope the tooth fairy made it to your house.

Chelsey said...

She's brave. My kids are all wimpy and have the kind of loose tooth that is hanging by one thread for weeks. Honestly, I don't know how they've never swallowed one yet.

Unknown said...

Easton would be so jealous! He is dying to get a loose tooth...constantly checking in the mirror or asking if I think it is loose.