Friday, August 31, 2012

An old friend

For quite awhile we have been thinking about replacing our van, and back in July we finally found what we wanted and went through with it. I actually really liked our van. It had a lot of storage space and I loved the automatic doors ( I miss those things!). But as my boys keep getting taller and especially when we would all load up in it, we were getting pretty squished. Kayden looked like a clown all folded up if he had to take a turn on the back seat.

So we went from this...

 ...to this

I love the new suburban. For our trips it has been so much better. Everybody is so much happier with a little more leg and elbow room. The entertainment system certainly helps too. I was sad to see our van go though. I miss filling the tank in it compared the new one, but it was certainly time for a change.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Suburbans are the best! My kids are always complaining about how cramped they are in there and they have NO IDEA how cramped they'd be if they had a mini-van instead. They're just spoiled because we've always had a suburban. You'll love it.