We spend the 24th of July with Corey's family in Utah. We are able to enjoy all the small town festivities, visit with family, and have a break from the heat. This year however, not everything took place on the same day. The rodeo, which we all love, was on the weekend and all the other events took place today. In the past we have been able to attend the parade, races and the rodeo on the same day, but Corey had to be back to work so couldn't stay for all of it so we only caught the rodeo on Friday. We had fun, like we always do, but you'll just have to take my word for it. We switched cars to go into the rodeo grounds, I forgot the camera in the switch. I was so upset with myself all night. Emery was loving it. Dancing, clapping, and just in total awe. The bull riding was a big hit with her.
On Saturday, we went out to my BIL and SIL's family ranch for a picnic. It is kid heaven out there. We love it out there! The kids ran themselves ragged hiking and playing on all the fun toys. And doing all of it with cousins just makes it better. I think I just might need a ranch somewhere.
And while my kids were in heaven, I was in my own little heaven holding my new 4 week old niece.
I don't think it gets much better than that.
1 comment:
Where is the kids playground at? It looks fun. Cute baby!
Post a Comment