Monday, January 23, 2012

Make-up Monday

I have missed my favorites on Friday for a couple of weeks now. Blogging is not the only thing I am behind on around here. I was sick last week and didn't even touch the computer for several days so I figured I better make-up for it today. If I had posted pictures on Friday these would have been it.

Hailey was the Star Student of the week for her class and was over the top excited about it. She spent several days creating her poster to hang up in the classroom. Then on Friday she got to talk about her poster and bring some things from home that represented her. She took her favorite stuffed animal, rhino, her favorite toy horse, and a pokemon card. I also wrote down some things about her for her teacher to read. 

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

So cute! Her poster looks way better than any of my kids at that age, well except for Kenzie. She actually made a nice one.

Unguren said...

I am behind on a lot of things too.

It is funny looking at her poster because of the pictures of her when she is younger, that is what I picture when I think of her. I suppose I have been away far to long when that is the case. Sad.