Emery has this thing about her jacket. She refuses to wear it. Most days around here it doesn't really matter and it hasn't been that cold, but obviously some days it does. She has a few jackets and I try to give her a choice on which one she wants to wear hoping that would solve the problem, but nope. Saturday, Corey went to run some errands, and was going to take the younger kids with him. Emery loves, loves to go, she doesn't care where she just wants to go. Well it was a little chilly so we told her she had to wear her jacket to go. She refused and Corey finally had to leave. She was a little devastated.
Like most things though, it was soon forgotten and she went about her business. She even still liked Corey when he got home. However she wanted to wear her jacket to bed that night. She won't put it on during the day, but will sleep with it?! Everything has to be on her terms, even the business of jacket wearing.
4 comments:
Funny little kid with her strong personality. Kids are all so different.
Does she need to come live with me? Give her what she wants or i'll come get her :)
I don't feel like I'm doing my job unless I am "mean" to Zackary at least three times a day.
She must be the youngest child. We have one of those too. ;)
Post a Comment