Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

my favorite places in the house right now

it's always so much work to get it all done, but I love it
The kids did all the decorating on the main tree. I haven't really touched it since they decorated it except for the ornaments that Emery just set on the branches and kept falling off. She is fascinated by some little gingerbread men ornaments on there. She keeps taking them off to play with them, but I found one with the head missing this morning.  She is a great helper. She also helped me do the little front tree too. She only broke two ornaments in the process, but she had a great time and was so excited. It wouldn't be nearly as fun without sharing in their excitement.

Now I just have to get my shopping done.

3 comments:

Unguren said...

I love multiple trees. We had 3 last year but only have 2 this year. (some of the lights burnt out on it.)

Our kids decorated the Christmas tree downstairs. They loved it too.

Chelsey said...

Decorating trees for kids is the best. I got rid of all my glass balls, so now very few ornaments are glass and not many break. Now, if I could just convince Jake not to undecorate the bottom of the tree this year I think we will all be happy.

Jaime Lynne said...

Beautiful! I am a fan of multiple trees.