Last week we finished up soccer and football. I don't know what to do with myself now. It really seems weird to not be running so much. I am sure we will find something to fill the void soon enough so for now we are just going to have to enjoy some evenings at home.
(Here are just a couple of shots from the last games)
I actually am really going to miss football. Carter is enjoying the break from the practices, but I know he misses it too. It was such a good thing for him and really pushed him. I really hope he wants to do this again next season, the games were so much fun to watch.
Hailey enjoyed her first season of soccer, she didn't really know quite what was going on, but she did a lot of running.
Brendan did really well this time around too. And he is continuing to make sure I get my moneys worth out of that hat.
2 comments:
That hat cracks me up! So glad you captured it.
The hat is great. Go for the wrestling. It's been fun. I think Carter would really like it if he enjoyed the football as much as he did. The best part of it for me is that all 3 boys are practicing at the same time in the same place. Maybe it will be that way for you and you won't be driving kids here, there and everywhere. Of course, basketball for Kenzie is coming up and the simplicity of practice schedules will soon come to a close:(
Post a Comment