Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two weeks later

Two weeks after surgery and Emery is finally back to her normal self
 This was a much harder recovery for her. Not only did she get sick with an infection, but her nose was just so sore and bled forever, well it still bleeds a little even now. So far things look good though. There is still some swelling and Corey and I notice that her nose is slightly different than before, we were expecting that, but only time will tell. For now I am just happy to have her smiling again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad she is doing good. What an ordeal! Hopefully you guys are done dealing with it. She's so cute!

Kati said...

That's so good to hear. I really hope that she doesn't have to go through that again.

Chelsey said...

Hopefully that's the last one. I can't imagine surgery after surgery on a little one.

Melissa said...

Gald she is doing better. And those are some darling pictures of her!!

Shadoe said...

ADORABLE. Her smile just makes me smile. What a trooper!!