Friday, May 20, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

My new favorite decoration

Just a little thing for the toy room because once in awhile I feel the need to make something

I have SO much scrapbook paper laying around that I never use anymore- this is a perfect way to use some of it and still enjoy it.

I have also been working on this for quite awhile and finally got it done and hung up. Well, I hung it around Easter time (obviously since the garland was on the railing), but was slow to put up pictures. I couldn't decide for a long time if I really liked it, but it has grown on me.
Perfect for the stairs. Everything else that has been hung there has been knocked down and broken. I think these canvases will be child proof.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love it Lindsay! BOTH of them! What a fun banner - so creative and your canvases look great. My favorites this Friday too! :) Have a great weekend!

Chelsey said...

I love the banner. Now you have to leave instructions on how you did it.

Jaime Lynne said...

Your wall canvases above the stairs really inspired me last time I was there. Where did you get them?

Kati said...

That's a good idea for the scrapbook paper. I have a ton of it too that's just sitting in my room. You're so creative!

Shadoe said...

AMAZING!!!! You are AMAZING.

Katie said...

Super cute! Love the pic wall with the initial!!

Unguren said...

Very cute, both of them. I have a ton of scrapbook paper and I never even scrapbooked...how does that happen? The pinwheel banner is very fun and happy.