Sunday, May 15, 2011

Make-up Monday

Since there were such issues with blogger last week, I was unable to do my Favorites on Friday so I had to do a make-up Monday. 

During spring break I took the kids to the Leid Children's Discovery Museum. It was actually the only outing we managed with Emery's surgery and then her getting sick with infection. My older kids had been there before, but it was a first for Hailey and Emery. They loved it. Carter's favorite thing is the hurricane wind tube. He couldn't wait to get in and take everybody in with him. Emery begged to get in. I thought she would beg to get out, but she loved it. Hailey obviously loved it too.   And even though the picture quality is bad ( that corner had terrible light) it still cracks me up. 


4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Next time you go, let me know. I have a free pass that can get six more people in with me AND I literally live right down Las Vegas Boulevard.

I dig the wind tunnel, too. Zackary... not so much. :)

Katie said...

That's what I call a perfect hair-do! Love the faces!

Chelsey said...

I was wondering what happened to your Friday post. Great hair!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious!!!! So fun!