Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Threatning

 Being chased is always a little scary

Especially if your pursuer has razor sharp claws
 (Carter made these claws at school- he wants to make them and sell them. If you are interested in buying paper claws, just let me know. I am sure he would be glad to fill your order.)

 or is screaming at you while in pursuit

 however the threat of attack is somehow lost when your pursuer loses his pants

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thats awesome!! Your kids are always so inventive & funny!!!

the ball player said...

I've heard there's actually butt pads that can hold pants up, maybe you ought to invest in some for your boys:)

Chelsey said...

Lindsey that I was the ball player. I guess I was still signed in to my gmail which is linked to my experimenting blog that the Clover Lane Website said I should do when working with my blog pictures and headers etc...so if you're wondering who the ball player is, it's me...hopefully I won't make that mistake again.

Kati said...

He's just trying to go along with the trend that everyone else is doing...wearing your pants down below his butt. It's the cool thing, didn't you know?