I love it! Kenzie was like that. When I did finally get her to give up her binkie she just started sucking her thumb.
I totally agree, although I'd gladly give up my binky's for more shoes!
Landon would agree with that!! He loves to carry more then one around, and if you let him take 2 to bed with him, it has just made his day! :)
Cute picture. She looks so content with binkies binkies everywhere!! :)
I heart that picture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! Kenzie was like that. When I did finally get her to give up her binkie she just started sucking her thumb.
I totally agree, although I'd gladly give up my binky's for more shoes!
Landon would agree with that!! He loves to carry more then one around, and if you let him take 2 to bed with him, it has just made his day! :)
Cute picture. She looks so content with binkies binkies everywhere!! :)
I heart that picture.
Post a Comment