Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And we're back

Well kind of. 
Our computer was having some real issues. We had Windows Vista ( need I say more?) and it was causing so many problems. Corey took it last week to have it wiped clean and upgraded and we just got it back today. I feel like I have been living under a rock without it. So now I am plugged back in, but I don't know how to work the dang thing. I lost Picasa and everything I had in it (including the blog headers I had designed for the next few months). Now I have photoshop, that's great, but I don't know how to use it. Wow, this is all new territory for me. This could be really interesting. 

While I was unplugged we took a trip to St. George last weekend. My parents came (along with my nephew Rex). They rented a condo and we just hung out, enjoyed the weather, and attended a wedding reception ( the real reason for the trip). It was a lot of fun and now my kids want to live in a condo. They would probably change their mind if they didn't get to have Grandma and Grandpa live with them though.

I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here is one of the best from the weekend. (Really, it just took me forever to figure out how to get to my pictures so I only will post this one).  Hailey had a great time with Rex. Nothing like a little cousin time. 

2 comments:

Kati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kati said...

I love my Photoshop! If you need any help figuring things out I'll help with what I know.