Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

Just because I love getting something done.

Remember this?
I am happy to say that this was finally put together, thanks to Corey and Carter, and has now found a nice spot in the toy room.

All the kid's books in one spot so everyone can see all their options and it freed up some much needed space in their bedrooms.


6 comments:

Unguren said...

Very nice. The little pictures on the top are cute.

Chelsey said...

It looks so neat and organized...and cute.

Lara said...

Pretty sure I am jealous right now...yeah, I am. I would LOVE one of those! It looks great!

Kati said...

That's a great idea. I have a bookshelf in the boy's room and it takes up way too much space. You are going to be my inspiration on getting my toy room organized. BTW, can I still get that other shelf/cabinet from you?

Shadoe said...

I LOVE it. It was definitely worth the hard work/cusing. hahaha

Samantha said...

I want it! Looks great!