So... remember this. Well apparently the third time wasn't the charm. A few weeks ago I thought Emery's scar was looking a little off, but thought maybe it was just the healing process. I soon realized that was not the case. Over the last week it was obvious that there was another collection of fluid in her nose. And while it is small now it will most likely continue to grow.
I am just sick about it. I took her to the surgeon on Monday. He has never had a case like hers. (That didn't reassure me.) He is ordering another MRI to make sure, again, that there is not a inter cranial connection somewhere that hasn't shown up before. So now we wait again and know that she is going to have another surgery to remove another cyst. Poor girl. (And poor us too). It's just no fun for anyone.
8 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that Lindsay! Your family will be in our prayers. She is such a doll.
:(
We're praying for you too! Hope everything goes well. Love you guys!
That sucks so bad! Man! I am sure everything is going to be OK it just stinks in the meantime.
That really sucks-the poor girl has already been through more surgeries than I have. I hope all goes well this next time and that it's a permanent fix.
Oh no! That is so disappointing that it keeps coming back! Hopefully they will figure out why and it will end for all of you soon!!!
I hope everything goes well and that there will be no more future sugeries. Ditto to what other said.
SERIOUSLY!?! Keep us posted. Let's hope this is the last time for real this time.
Oh no! Seriously??? I was wondering about that the other week when I was in nursery, but figured it was just a bump she'd always have. I'm so sorry she's actually going to need another surgery. You and Emery are such troopers.
Post a Comment