Monday, January 31, 2011

I haven't done random lately

I have never really decorated for Valentines Day, but last week I thought it might be fun to make a couple of things. So I made these canvases for the stairwell and Hailey and I made the tissue paper heart banner. (thanks for that idea, Erin) I can now say I have decorated for Valentines.


 Hailey has been telling me some really funny stuff lately. But this morning while we were eating breakfast, she told me that she had bunions on her feet. But she saw on TV that there was medicine for it so I didn't need to worry. 

Yesterday while we were getting ready for church, the older boys were teasing Brendan about having a girlfriend. They do this quite often because will usually explain how much he dislikes girls. But he caught us all off guard when he responded that he had a girlfriend, but they weren't going out anymore. Maybe he has changed his tune and becoming a ladies man.


There are a couple of things Emery is doing right now that I just love.

She puts her hands up like this whenever you ask her where something is. 

She always blows kisses to the kids as we leave their rooms at night after saying goodnight.

She loves to shake her head "no" all day. Especially when I get her out of her crib and ask her to leave her binky's in the bed. Or if I am trying to get her in the bed in the first place.


4 comments:

Shadoe said...

Lindsey you are amazing. I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!

Unguren said...

Can I just say that sometimes I think we share part of the same brain. I love your wall canvases. I was going to make a pillow that said LOVE in the exact same way (maybe I still will) but I really like your idea.

I am also glad that Hailey is getting her bunions taken care of.

Chelsey said...

I love the valentines decorations. Does a first grader even know what going out is? Watch out ladies:)

Rebecca said...

LOL!! Bunions, huh? Good thing she knows about that medicine!